The Alì company began its history in Padua in 1958, and the first supermarket opened in 1971 in Padua with the Alì sign. The first complete shopping center instead saw the light in Abano Terme in 1991 now it is a colossus with over 100 points of sale, so the present collaboration with TCF also acquires strategic importance for its widespread presence in the Veneto region. The AHUs supplied, of the AZ series with 50mm and 25mm thick panels, serve important areas in direct contact with users such as the supermarket and the associated outlets.
TCF s.r.l. TCF
Due Ville, Vicenza, Italy
02 February 2018 2018-02-02 2021-03-08 References
Important supply of air handling units for the new supermarket of the Alì S.p.A. group